HOPE Food Pantry
HOPE Food Pantry serves individuals and families in Richland County. HOPE Pantry is stocked through the generosity of the local community; through organizations, parishes, food drives, and individuals who want to make a difference. Volunteers help in the pantry, and we can always use volunteers. A guest-choice format allows our guests to choose food items according to their individual needs.
Catholic Charities HOPE Pantry is located at 523 Park Avenue East in Mansfield. Please call for hours: 419-524-0733.
- Boxed items including spaghetti, macaroni, hamburger helper, cereal.
- Fresh meat including hot dogs, sausage, ground beef, ground turkey, lunch meat, chicken.
- Other items: peanut butter, jelly, spaghetti sauce.
- Baby items including diapers (all sizes), formula, baby wipes, baby food.
- Personal items including shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, bath soap.
- Cleaning products including laundry detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, tissues.
- Backyard gardeners may donate their over-abundance of fresh produce. Please call ahead at 419-524-0733 to arrange drop-off.
- Local hunters may donate processed venison if processed by a certified processor.