TOLEDO, OH—Make plans now to join members of the Catholic Business Network for our next free-will offering program on Thursday, October 14, 2021. Our speaker will be Mike McCartney, President of McCartney Coaching, Ltd, speaking on “Next-Level Leadership”
Mike McCartney is an executive coach who helps successful people become better leaders. His talk, “Next-Level Leadership” provides practical insights and suggestions to lead more effectively as a follower of Jesus Christ, no matter what we do.
The breakfast event will be held at The Pinnacle, 1772 Indian Wood Circle, Maumee, OH 43537. Invite a friend and reserve your seats at next-level-leadership.eventbrite.com
7 a.m. | Doors Open
7:30 a.m. | Served Breakfast / Networking
8 a.m. | Program
Mike McCartney has coached leaders at all levels and in companies of all sizes. He started his coaching business in 2007 after a 28-year career with The Andersons. Mike and his wife, Molly, have been married 42 years, have 7 children and are parishioners at St. Joan of Arc, Toledo, OH.
Open to men and women of all faiths, the Catholic Business Network’s mission is to engage and empower Northwest Ohio business leaders and professionals to promote Catholic values in the workplace. The ministry’s key goals are to:
- Promote spiritual growth and moral courage in the workplace;
- Advance and serve Christ and His Church teachings through sharing personal experiences, educational materials, and inspiring speakers;
- Share ways to live the Catholic faith through business practices, relationships with all workplace stakeholders, and community service;
- Welcome people of all faiths, who seek to learn and advance Catholic morality, values, and ethics;
- Facilitate opportunities for business and career networking.
If you are interested in sponsoring a Catholic Business Network event, or have questions, please contact Paula Kidney at 419.214.4898 or email email@example.com.