The Tenant Readiness Program partners with Lucas County landlords and tenants to help families improve their ability to manage the responsibilities of their households before they sign a lease.
The tenant readiness program helps prevent evictions and help landlords secure their property investment. The goal is to help tenants who are financially vulnerable before they enter into a lease agreement.
- We will help protect your investment by monitoring and addressing your tenants’ financial situation throughout the term of their lease.
- We will develop an applicant pool of potential renters who have successfully completed the program.
- We will establish a Property Owner/ Manager Network to support you in addressing your concerns.
Click here to learn about our services for landlords.
- The program will help you better prepare for the financial responsibilities of being a renter before you commit to a lease.
- You will learn how to manage your household budget and develop emergency plans.
- You will receive one-on-one support for the duration of your lease.
- Gain access to our network of partnering Landlords.
Click here to learn about services for tenants.
For more information please contact Brian Rome, Family Support and Guidance Program Coordinator at: