Please Support Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo!
How Your Donation Helps In Northwest and West Central Ohio
- $25 provides a household with a 3-day supply of emergency food through our HOPE Food Pantry.
- $30 provides the educational resources to train one Adult Advocacy Services volunteer.
- $50 feeds 10 men, women, and children a day at Helping Hands of St. Louis, serving 225 meals daily.
- $75 provides a night of shelter, meals and loving support for a mother and her children at Miriam House.
- $150 ensures an elderly person receives one month of vital home visits and loving guardianship care.
- $300 provides 10 nights of shelter, meals and case management support for a family of four at La Posada Family Emergency Shelter.
- $500 provides a week of shelter, meals and loving support for a mother and her children at Miriam House.
Make a Donation Online Or You Can Mail Your Check!
Please make checks out to Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo and mail check to: Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo, 1933 Spielbusch Ave., Toledo, OH 43604.
Thank you in advance for your generosity to those who need it most!
“It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” ~ St. Teresa of Calcutta