How You Can Help Miriam House Families
Catholic Charities thanks all who have so generously supported Miriam House.
- Personal Care Products – shampoo, toothpaste, tooth brushes, deodorants, shaving cream, razors, bath soap, feminine hygiene products
- Donations of non-perishable food or grocery gift cards
- Bath Towels, Wash Cloths
- Twin Size Sheets, Blankets
- Baby Items – diapers, baby wipes, shampoo, lotions, blankets, crib sheets
- Cleaning Products – laundry detergent, dish soap, paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex, bathroom/toilet cleaner.
- Cash donations to support general operations and to provide assistance to families transitioning from the shelter to their own housing.
- Car seats (due to HUD regulations, car seats expire)
- Dry-wall ceilling replacement
- Steel outside door
- Chest of drawers
- Bathroom – vanity, lavatory, lavatory faucet, low flush toilet, tub/shower faucet
- Assist with maintenance and repairs at the shelter.
- Organize a collection drive at your location. Please contact us for current needs.
Please remember our clients in your prayers as they face the struggle of homelessness and work to regain stability.