How You Can Help Families at La Posada
Catholic Charities thanks all who have so generously supported families at La Posada. We have many opportunities for continued support:
- Shampoo conditioner, deodorant, lotion, body wash, baby wipes, diapers (all sizes), toothpaste, feminine hygiene products.
- Pillows, sheets for twin and full size beds, comforters, cooking utensils, pots and pans, silverware, vacuums, storage containers, shower curtains, kitchen towels, wash clothes, cleaning supplies.
- Macaroni and cheese, cereal, canned fruit, canned soup, peanut butter, jelly, pasta, instant potatoes, powered milk, rice, juice, condiments, coffee, sugar, creamer.
- Activities with the children
- Upkeep projects that require manual labor
- Organize a collection drive at your collection. Please contact us for current needs.
Please remember our families in your prayers as they struggle with homelessness and work to regain stability for their families.
For more information, please contact Jeanelle Addie at 419-244-5931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.