How You Can Help H.O.P.E. Pantry Clients
The H.O.P.E. Food Pantry would not be possible without the dedicated service of our volunteers and the generous support of organizations, schools, churches and individuals who help keep the pantry shelves stocked with food.
- Canned fruit
- Canned meats, including beef stew, canned chicken, tuna , spam, chilli
- Boxed Items, including spaghetti, macaroni, hamburger helper, cereal
- Fresh meat, including hotdogs, sausage, ground beef, ground turkey, lunch meat
- Other items: peanut butter, jelly, spaghetti sauce
- Baby Items: diapers (all sizes), formula, baby wipes, baby food
- Personal items: shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, bath soap
- Cleaning products: laundry detergent, dish soap, toilet paper, tissue
- Backyard gardeners may donate their over-abundance of fresh produce
- Local Hunters may donate extra processed venison
- Greet and register clients, stock shelves, clean the pantry, or organize shelves.
- Assist with picking up food donations.
- Assist with unloading food deliveries.
- Organize a collection drive at your location. Please contact our staff for current needs.
Heavenly Father, we thank you for your care for each one of your children. Grant us the ability to help those in need and may those struggling to feed their families look to you to provide for their needs.
For more information about the H.O.P.E. Food Pantry and ways you can be involved, please contact the Catholic Charities office in Mansfield at 419-524-0733.