Your Support of Catholic Charities Ministries is Greatly Appreciated!
We are seeing a surge of individuals needing assistance as the COVID crisis continues to unfold—calls for assistance are going up. The need for food, shelter, rent and utility assistance is on the rise across our 19-county service area.
During this season of giving, your prayers and generous year-end gift, will help ensure no one seeking help is turned away. Please financially support our life-saving and life-changing ministries! Every gift matters to those we serve.
How Your Donation Helps In Northwest and West Central Ohio
- $30 provides the educational resources to train one Adult Advocacy Services volunteer.
- $50 feeds 10 men, women, and children a day at Helping Hands of St. Louis, serving 225 meals daily.
- $75 provides a night of safe shelter, meals and loving support for a mother and her children at Miriam House.
- $150 ensures an elderly person receives one month of vital home visits and loving guardianship care.
- $300 provides 10 nights of safe shelter, meals and case management support for a family of four at La Posada Family Emergency Shelter.
- $500 provides a week of safe shelter, meals and loving support for a mother and her children at Miriam House.
Thank you in advance for your generosity to those who need it most!
Donate to Our #GivingTuesdayNWO Campaign
Giving is easy! You can make your Catholic Charities #GivingTuesday gift any number of ways:
On the Go? Text to Give:
- Text GT to 419-314-4628
Designate Your Online Gift:
Make a designated #GivingTuesdayNWO donation online NOW through midnight, Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020:
Drop Off Or Mail Your Check:
Please (1) Make checks out to Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo; and (2) Note #GivingTuesday on check. Then drop off or mail check to: Catholic Charities Diocese of Toledo, 1933 Spielbusch Ave., Toledo, OH 43604.
Donate to Our #RichlandGives Campaign:
- Support Mansfield Catholic Charities Adult Advocacy Services at: Richland Gives
Social media/technology issues? Contact Deb Boyce, Catholic Charities Marketing, Communications and Public Relations Director at 419.214.4868 or email email@example.com.
For more information on giving options, contact Tom Waniewski, Catholic Charities Development Director at 419.214.4890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org