Catholic Charities works to create an awareness of the dignity of human life through supporting parish Respect Life groups, providing presentations on Respect Life issues, and publishing a bi-weekly Respect Life e-newsletter with local and national news and events. Staff also provide training to those interested in sidewalk ministry to women outside abortion clinics.
For information on starting a Respect Life group at your parish or sidewalk counseling, please contact Respect Life Coordinator Peter Range at 419-244-6711, ext. 220 or email@example.com. For upcoming events, please visit the event calendar.
For information about Project Rachel, a post-abortion healing ministry, please contact Project Rachel Coordinator Tara Woodbury at 419-654-4886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a few minutes to watch this video by the USCCB regarding prayer for religious freedom in America.
- Catholic Charities Respect Life E-Newsletter: Published bi-weekly with local and national events and news. Sign up below to receive it by email.
- Forming a Parish Respect Life Committee
- Respect Life Prayers
- Respect for Life in Scripture
- Abortion facts
Local Assistance for Pregnant Women
- Pregnancy Centers in the Diocese of Toledo
- Catholic Charities Pregnancy Support and Adoption Services
- Project Rachel – Hope after Abortion
Additional Online Resources
- United States Catholic Conference of Bishops Pro-Life Activities
- National Committee for a Human Life Amendment
- Catholic Conference of Ohio Bishops
- National Catholic Bioethics Center